Welcome to Echo (FAQ):
1. What is Echo? It’s a daily-updated source for music crowdsourced by our music loving community of users.
2. What are Music Rooms?Each room is a themed playlist managed and updated by users on a daily basis. The theme can be anything: a genre, a mood, a decade (Synthwave, Dark, 80s, HipHop, TripHop, Ethnic). Rooms can be public, shared or private.
3. # What are Tags?When creating a Room users assign tags to playlists for in order to find them easily. Simply click on a tag in the feed and it will show all Rooms containing the tag (for ex:Electronic).
4. How do I add tracks to Rooms?On Echo you can search through YouTube, SoundCloud and Vimeo to find tracks, play and add them to Rooms.
5. How do I listen to the freaking Music?!?If you click on “Play” or “Add to Queue” anywhere it will appear in the Queue. You can add a bunch of songs to the Queue, enjoy them and share (if you want) with the rest of Echo by saving them in a Public Room.